Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Demons or Demon killers

I stared transfixed as the creature leaped towards me while my body fell backwards into empty space. A hand grabbed my wrist; a hand that burned on my flesh, and another on the black coat that I could feel the heat through while I dangled over an abyss gazing into the blood red eyes of a horse that couldn’t be a horse. It screamed and steam came out of its nostrils warming my face. The sound of the scream scraped over my nerves his open mouth showing teeth that were curved and pointed like fangs.


 I like this bit. Hotblood was originally more about the Nether Rider than about Lewis. Seriously, sometimes I wonder if he wouldn't make a better primary love interest. All that darkness and riding around on a demon killer horse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment