Friday, October 21, 2011

Fashion Friday: Inspiration outfit

Last time I made my striped skirt. It turned out brilliantly. I have a semi-devious plan to once again set out to conquer some otherwhere cuteness. It involves capes AND polkadots! Sheer genius. I was talking about it with Daisy over a nice cup of herbal tea yesterday. "Daisy," say I. "What could be a way of incorporating the bizarre mint green that seems to have corrupted so many of formerly sensible taupeys in my soon to be divine fall ensemble?" (I try to use big words with Daisy so that she'll be impressed. Just because she doesn't have a head doesn't mean she hasn't a brain.)
Daisy responded with something about small enough amounts so as not to overwhelm the whole, or, she adds, I could use the fandango dots. This confuses me until I remember that Daisy always confuses polka with other dances. "Of Course!" I enthuse. Daisy smiles demurely while I gaze at a never fix-ed mark somewhere between the microwave and the refrigerator. I am still trying to figure out how it will be done, but here is my inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment