Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Writerly Wednesday: Something about writing

Um, books! Best book I've read lately is... hm. Basoomas probably. Not very high brow of me, but there you go. Fast, fun, slightly irritating, yep. I'm currently revising my first edition of Hotblood. That actually means that I'm not doing any writing but having a great time with my other hobbies. So, I said, "I'm painting again," meaning, I'm painting chairs, and immediately got a commission for a painting. So, that gave me a marvelous excuse to take my shadow(the cat) on a walk down to the pond photographing the sky and other interesting things. Don't know if that means I'll take to canvas (something so serious about painting, I don't know why because I'm not serious about much else) or if I'll simply have some nice pictures of a sky. Either way, it was good exercise. Happy writerly wednesday! Maybe you've written something nice:) (Natascia, I'm looking at you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment