Monday, March 5, 2012

Music Monday: Til you come to me

I've been doing all sorts of marketing lately, meeting bloggers, doing a thing with Smashwords for ebook week, Smashwords my ebook is for free for a week. So a lot of people are excited about it, and I am too! So, go check it out if you haven't already, or you can write a review, or like it at amazon, smash, or B&N. Nuff of that. This week's music monday is all about Lewis. What can I say? He's the Hotblood blood bound to sweet, delightful Dari, kind of funny to see him dealing with his annoying obsession. Perfect song for him? Til you come to me, a song from an indie, I think, but really great lyrics. Hang in there Lewis.

2 comments:

  1. oh wow ...free for a week? That's crazy! Thanks for sharing! Spencer looks like a cute guy and sounds good too...haha...great music!

    Thanks for popping by my blog by the way! Have a great week!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is cute! Thanks for stopping by. I want to fashion blog, but I try to focus on the writing stuff, because I'm supposed to:)

    Thanks for coming by

    Juliann

    ReplyDelete