Monday, September 24, 2012

Music Monday: pink muffins and cellophane

Cellophane is the song I listen to on repeat right now. No idea if it's the beat or the title, (there are hundreds of songs out there with the same title, weird, no?) but it's totally addictive.

Something that isn't addictive? My last batch of pink muffins. Pink muffins, what could possibly not be amazing about pink muffins? I juice veggies in mornings because I need energy and I don't do caffeine, so I have tons of pulp that I usually compost, but last week I made muffins out of the pulp that were really surprisingly great, but this time, maybe because I didn't actually follow the recipe, they turned out harder than cardboard and tasted like, well, cardboard. I don't like cardboard. So that sucked. Ah well, you win some, you lose some, and I can still compost the muffins, so we're all good!

Have you had any exciting cooking failures lately you'd like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment