Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What I read Wednesdays: Bad Taste in Boys

So... This was a funny book. The only bone I have to pick (hehe) is that there's a part in the book (zombie book) where she throws a zombie's foot at it to stop it from coming at her. She threw the foot. At the zombie. The next chapter she's looking everywhere for the foot which she finds in her car. Small thing, maybe, but I think we need to keep track of missing zombie limbs, otherwise we have a hard time taking the genius (who has issues with common sense) saving the day. I mean seriously. Keep track of the body parts.

Other than that, wow! It was seriously funny, and the hero had seizures! I really liked that. The hero guy was a brainy football player, my favorite kind of hero, and their relationship while short, was definitely sweet.

Bad Taste in Boys


That is where it is at Goodreads, but I got mine at the library. Definitely worth a read if you're looking for a casual relationship with a zombie book.

No comments:

Post a Comment