Friday, September 21, 2012

Project Run and Play

Hello! I meant to do this, but frankly, I'm too busy blowing my nose to really get obsessive about sewing projects.


It's just so fun. And the flickr group! You have to see the flickr group. I was going to be part of the flickr group but alas. It was the first project actually, I was completely stumped, and unwilling to sit and sew a billion ruffles although I thought it would be cute to do a ruffled samba panty for the baby. Maybe I'll get around to it this week! So... it's Fashion Friday, and we need some photos!

Okay. This is someone I don't know, some prime minister's wife or something, but that hat! The black swiss overlay on her dress! It's Burtonesque only espanole! I love it. Yep. Love. It reminds me of a flamingo, an emo flamingo.

Olivia Palermo. I don't even know who this is but Two birds did a fashion inspiration of her once. Is she a model? An actor? A civil rights activist? Daughter to a hotel franchise? No idea, but I love the fur scarf, the boots, the camel with burgundy accents. Oh no! I have no burgundy bags! What am I going to do? Oh well. There's no way in this whole wide wonderful world I have enough hands to use one to hold a purse. No strap, no way. Who walks a dog holding a purse without a strap anyway? She must be a fictional character. I LOVE fictional characters. Anyway, Happy Friday! Any new fashion inspirations going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment